Hello frenz. Here is the review of the major events of the weekend as well as give you some interesting ideas for the upcoming week. Here are the key takeaways:
- Cryptocurrency market overview;
- List of important cryptocurrency events for May 29-June 5;
- New tokens and unlocking tokens;
- Token launches;
- Airdrops and freebies.
And now for the latest highlights:
- Rumors: Grand Theft Auto 6 (GTA 6) will be based on the P2E model, and the earned in-game money can be exchanged for real money. Also, the main currency of the game could be Bitcoin.
- Bybit has received preliminary approval from the Astana Financial Services Authority (AFSA) to operate as a digital asset trading center and custodian service provider in in Kazakhstan.
- The governor of Bali said that the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment will be strictly suppressed, including deportation, administrative sanctions, criminal penalties, and the closure of commercial premises. Restrictions include the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment in hotels, restaurants, tourist destinations, shopping malls, and other places.
- Gold supporter and Bitcoin critic Peter Schiff will present an NFT collection on the Bitcoin network, which Market Price artists helped launch.
- Digital Currency Group (DCG) will close its institutional trading platform TradeBlock on May 31 due to a tough market and tighter U.S. regulatory policies.
⚓ Major crypto events (May 29 – June 5)
- Humans.ai’s (HEART) mainnet launch.
- SwissBorg (CHSB) opens its Premium Member’s Vault.
- Orbofi AI (OBI) listing on PancakeSwap, Gate.io, MEXC, and KuCoin.
- CloudTx (CLOUD) listing on LBank.
- Witnet (WIT) listing on BitMart.
- Consumer Confidence Data. The Conference Board’s Consumer Confidence Index is an indicator that measures attitudes about the current and future strength of the economy. It will release the latest U.S. consumer confidence data for May. Analysts forecast a decline from 101 to 99.0.
- Sonic Inu (SONIC) listing on CEX.
- VyFinance (VYFI) starts stakeless LP farming.
- Xana (XETA) festival 4.0.
- Vulkania (VLK) listing on Cointr Pro.
- Bitfinex will delist: Multiverse (AI), Convergence (CONV), Metaverse ETP (ETP), Golem (GLM), Gem Exchange & Trading (GXT), Hector Network (HEC), Blockpass (PASS), Terra Classic USD (TERRAUST), and pNetwork (PNT). Withdrawals will remain open until July 25, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. UTC. Also, Boba Network (BOBA/USDt), Spookyswap (BOO/USDt), Dora Factory (DORA/USDt), Terra Luna Classic (LUNA/USDt), Polkacity (POLC/USDt), Onyxcoin (XCN/USDt), Bitcoin Gold (BTG/BTC), Internet Computer (ICP/BTC), Kyber Network Crystal (KNC/BTC), Zilliqa (ZIL/BTC), and Cosmos (ATOM/ETH). Also: Spanish retail sales and inflation, Swiss GDP, Eurozone M3 sentiment index and money supply, S&P Case / Schiller index for major U.S. metropolitan areas, and FHFA real estate price data.
- Marblex (MBX) Meta World NFT will be available.
- Eldarune (ELDA) listing on Bybit.
- In the U.S. Labor Market Report, the latest JOLTS jobs summary for April will be released. Experts expect 9.77 million job openings (the previous figure was 9.59 million; it’s below forecasts).
- Metastrike (MTS) launches its new website and roadmap.
- Zcash (ZEC) will release the full set of products that will resolve wallet performance issues.
- Flow is hosting a live demo from 8-8:45 a.m. PT.
- Sandbox (SAND) Paris Hilton avatar collection launch.
- EU Inflation: Data on Consumer Prices. In the previous period, the inflation rate remained unchanged at 7.0%. Experts are confident that the figure will remain the same. Also: China, India, and Eurozone PMIs, ADP labor market indexes, PMI and ISM indexes in the U.S.
- Ultron (ULX) listing on BitMart.
- Labor Market Report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics will present May’s latest nonfarm payrolls (NFP) data for May. The previous month’s number of new jobs was 230,000, well above the experts’ forecast of 160,000.
🔓 Tokens unlock
- Optimism (OP) – 386 million OP, or 9% of total supply.
- Hedera (HBAR) – 1.2 billion HBAR, or 2.5% of total supply.
- Acala (ACA) – 27 million, or 2.7% of total supply.
- 1inch (1INCH) – 249 million 1INCH, or 16,6% of total supply.
- Nym (NYM) – 25 million NYM, or 2,5% of total supply.
🏁 Tokens launchpads
- MTHUB (MTHUB) is a digital brokerage platform that allows users to make and copy deals from successful traders, pass a qualification test, and manage capital. Tokens are available via TruePNL.
- Artyfact (ARTY) is a Web3 Gaming Metaverse. Tokens are available via TruePNL.
- LasMeta (LASM) is a play-to-earn VR poker gaming platform built on the Ethereum blockchain and powered by Unreal Engine 5. Tokens are available via TruePNL.
- NFT3 (ISME) is the first unified decentralized identity and credit network for Web3. Tokens are available via TruePNL.
- ScapesMania (MANIA) is a project for a massive, profitable audience of Web2 players, with the opportunity for Web3 enthusiasts to benefit from it. Tokens are available here.
- QWAN (QWAN) is a global gaming token. Available via Poolz Finance and Gate.io.
- Cogito Protocol (CGV) offers a decentralized and AI-driven tracercoin called GCOIN, a stablecoin uncorrelated to fiat currencies. Tokens are available via Enjinstarter, Seedify, and Gate.io.
- Bware Labs (INFRA) aims to tackle Web3 challenges and boost global adoption by offering the industry’s highest-performance and most reliable infrastructure services and development tools. Available via Gate.io.
- EGO (Paysenger) is a revolutionary collaboration platform for content creators, fans, and brands, bringing together the best tools for content monetization and audience engagement. Available via Red Kite, GameFi, Gagarin, TrustPad.
🆓 Crypto and NFT freebies
- Conflux Token (CFX) giveaway.
- Sandbox (SAND) giveaway for Steve Aoki Avatar holders.
- Biswap (BSW) Telegram quiz.
- Coin Gabbar Token (CGT) contest and giveaway.
- Shibarium Name Service (SNS) giveaway.
- BullBear AI (AIBB) giveaway.
- Hacken Token (HAI) giveaway.