Hiya, fellow degens, and just crypto enthusiasts! Here we are again with perks for a productive end of the work week. So, let’s go! 👇👇👇
Opportunity #1: Is XRP preparing for a bullish rally?
To begin our analysis, here is a breaking news story: In a recent report, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta calls #XRP an “international payment instrument”. That’s a pretty strong statement for a regulator, but what is behind it?
If you look at the earlier news, the situation seems to be clearer:
- Earlier, Ripple launched a universal central bank digital currency platform (CBDC) that allows central banks, governments, and financial institutions to issue their own digital currency (based on Ripple’s solution).
- At the same time, Ripple’s CEO said that the company is about to use a $1 billion cash reserve for its expansion soon.
Putting it all together, it looks like Ripple is expecting a positive decision on its litigation with the SEC in June, right after which it will launch a mega CBDC expansion. And judging by the mention of Ripple by the Atlanta branch of the Fed, there have already been some decisions on the matter.
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
If you like our version of what is going on, all you have to do is remember to buy #XRP before the summer Ripple bull run.
Opportunity #2: Bullish BTC sentiment
According to Arman Shaban Trading’s technical analysis from May 12, bitcoin began to form a downward context after breaking through the $26,900 and $26,540 areas. If $BTC stabilizes below $26,500, it may start moving even lower: from $23,950 to $25,300, and the next target is $20,000. However, the $20K area could be a possible reversal zone.
In this scenario, the best range to add to the bags is from $23,950 to $25,330.
BTC is now near the first bearish target of $25K.
Opportunity #3: Week 4 of Argent Xplorer (NFT drop)
Argent X is an open-source wallet on the StarkNet network with over 300,000 users.
How to get the 4th NFT:
- Trade or mint any NFT on the Mintsquare on the Starknet mainnet using your Argent X wallet. A listing does not count.
- How to obtain an NFT on Mintsquare. Browse here for an NFT you like and hit the “Add to Cart” button. Complete the deal in Argent X.
- How to mint an NFT on Mintsquare. Go here and upload your media. Give it a name. Hit the “Mint” button. Complete the mint in Argent X (don’t forget about gas).
- How to vend an NFT on Mintsquare: list your NFT and wait for a buyer. Complete the deal before May 30th, 23:59 UTC, to be eligible.