Hey there, fellow crypto enthusiasts! Discover with us the latest trends and hidden gems that could potentially skyrocket your portfolio.
Opportunity 🔔 1: What will surpass BTC?
A massive survey of crypto experts, CryptoVantage 2023, has been conducted, asking the sacred question, “Which coin will surpass Bitcoin in the coming years?”
So here is the final result: the coins with the best chances to overtake BTC are Ethereum and Dogecoin. So there is still time to reassess your tastes and make your bet.
Opportunity 🔔 2: Is it worth counting on halving Litecoin ($LTC)?
The LTC/BTC chart below gives a perfect representation of Litecoin’s relative performance against the leading cryptocurrency. A rising line means that LTC is gaining against BTC, while a falling line means that LTC is losing against BTC.
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
Several conclusions can be drawn from this chart:
- LTC/BTC has always experienced some kind of pumping in the last 6 months, up to and including halving. Moreover, the value of LTC/BTC reaches a maximum long before the halving occurs.
- After halving the value of LTC, the token’s relative value to Bitcoin (until now) has never continued to rise. In fact, it was the start of a very long bearish trend.
Therefore, FieryTrading analysts have suggested that the LTC halving will not have a positive impact on Litecoin’s value against BTC.
*Any technical analysis in the long run cannot accurately predict the movement because now is a very tough market and the news can swing currencies in all directions
Opportunity 🔔 3: How to receive Linea NFT
Linea started an NFT airdrop for everyone who participated in their campaign on Galxe (about 320k participants). NFTs have 5 ranges.
- Alpha (3400+ points): 26776 NFTs for 26,526 participants, of which 250 were distributed to the Linea team and partners;
- Beta (3050–3400 points): 50824 NFT;
- Gamma (2740-3050 points): 100155 NFT;
- Delta (2500-2740 points): 175166 NFT;
- Omega (up to 2500 points): The maximum is about 5M, which includes all remaining participants, including those who supported the closed test run of the Linea network.
Check your points on Galxe here.
You can mint tier 5 NFTs and import NFTs from another tier on Linea’s website (mint is not open yet).