Here’s our latest roundup of noteworthy analytics on a few of the top coins and food for thought. CYT!
Opportunity 🔔 1: Solana’s potential assessment
A few hours ago, Solana began a fairly sharp growth, and at the moment, the coin has gained 5% in 24 hours (and all the growth was in the last four hours). Santiment notes that the asset has gained 35% in the last three weeks.
In a brief analysis, the analysts pay attention to the possible growth of this asset, highlighting the following factors for the start of its active growth:
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
- A surge in NFT activity. A couple of days ago, we wrote that Solana came out on top for the first time ever in terms of NFT selling.
- A possible reason for this is given by the reported surge of SOL discussions on social networks, mainly on Reddit.
- Santiment also notes that Solana is one of the leaders among blockchain developer activity rankings (although this activity is gradually decreasing in 2023).
As a conclusion, analysts are cautiously optimistic about a good entry point into this asset right now if the emerging growth trend continues.
Opportunity 🔔 2: The DOGE is about to run, but where?
Last week, Dogecoin ($DOGE) reached a support level around $0.060. Although the token managed to break out of the bearish channel, it still has to overcome the previous resistance, MonoCoinSignal analysts said. Notably, there is a significant reaction as the DOGE approaches the $0.0700 resistance level. DOGE also managed to reach the support level of $0.0614, and now there is a great probability of a return to the support level of $0.0530. There are also signs of downward momentum and trending in the short term.
Opportunity 🔔 3: Fuel Network’s Discord Roles Pickup
Fuel Network is a modular blockchain that provides maximum security and flexible bandwidth for the Ethereum ecosystem. The project has raised $81.5 million in investments from Blockchain Capital, CoinFund, Stratos Technologies, and other funds. It recently announced the launch of Guild, in which we can pick up roles in Discord. The project is promising and has attracted a good amount of investment, so getting the roles will not be superfluous.
How to do it
- Verified member: hold at least 0.001 ETH; Discord is older than 6 months;
- Sway-pilled: put an asterisk on GitHub and follow SwayLang;
- Fuel Follower: follow Fuel, follow Lens, and have a Twitter account with at least 30 followers;
- Fuel Pilled: set .fuel in your Twitter nickname, have at least 50 followers, and follow this Twitter list.