Hey there, our crypto enthusiasts and fellow hodlers! Whether you’re a seasoned trader or a curious newcomer, you’ll find some interesting opportunities here.
Opportunity 🔔 1: Evaluating the prospects for WLD
Is it worth adding WLD to your portfolio? Let’s break it down.
- Santiment notes the extreme FUD around Worldcoin. WLD is now among the top most socially active coins.
- Queues have formed in many cities around the world; people are scanning their irises in exchange for Worldcoin project tokens. People in ex-Twitter post pictures with huge queues for scanning now. Recall that each user is credited with 25 WLD ($55 at the current exchange rate) for verifying their identity.
- The company is still keeping silent on exactly how many people have been scanned, but according to Reuters, the count is in the millions. According to the official statement, every 8 seconds, a new person is identified in Worldcoin.
What will determine the growth rate of the project?
- Many confirm that the number of Orbs is not enough; this is the bottleneck for attracting new users. The user base will grow many times faster if the project expands the number of orbs and makes its geographical presence wider. The company has already stated that it is addressing this problem, with the goal of having about 1,500 orbs in operation by the end of 2023.
- The second potential problem for taking over the world is the stance of regulators. The UK has already launched an investigation into the collection of citizens’ biometric data. Some lawyers in the U.S. can’t even decide if such actions are legal; despite the voluntary nature of all actions, the situation is beyond the description of current laws.
The general conclusion is that, apart from the rapid growth of the project, there are risks that need to be taken into account.
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
Opportunity 🔔 2: Rushing onto Worldcoin isn’t worth it just yet
The Worldcoin (WLD) project has attracted a lot of attention over the past few days. Despite this, analyst pejman_zwin advises not to rush to pour your savings into these tokens.
According to him, in terms of the Elliott Wave Theory, Worldcoin is completing corrective waves. Currently, the token has managed to complete the main wave B with the “Rising Wedge” model.
The analyst expects that after the completion of the pullback to the bottom line of the “Rising Wedge” model, confirming the beginning of wave C, the token may fall at least to the support zone of $1.913-$1.850.
*Any technical analysis, in the long run, cannot accurately predict the movement because now is a very tough market and the news can swing currencies in all directions.
Opportunity 🔔 3: How to prepare for a potential Zora retrodrop
Zora is a platform for creating and trading NFT collections. The project has raised $60M from Coinbase Ventures, HAUN Ventures, and Kindred Ventures. There are rumors of a snapshot later this month, so it will be good to warm up at least a couple of accounts in anticipation of a potential retrodrop. It will take approximately $15 to boost the activity of one account.
How to do it: