AI will be talked about everywhere in the upcoming years, and money will flow in every sector that has to do with it. It is too early to say which of the crypto AI projects will play a vital role, but 2023 will be a great year to position yourself for a change that is going to be bigger than the internet in the next two decades.
Warning! In this article, I am going to name a few specific projects I find promising, but if you decide to hop on the 1-month-old (or older) information, you are buying at an all-time high.
How to invest in AI and not lose money
Your biggest risk is in your emotions. A trend facilitates the fear of missing out (FOMO): everyone is making money but you. This leads to “aping” into a project behavior and refers to shutting your brain off and overinvesting in projects you barely know anything about.
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
Once the trends end and overvalued projects return to a reasonable level, people are stuck, unable to sell, because they have attached themselves to the outcome they wish they had. So instead of selling, they ride the price of this new technology all the way back down and get frustrated.
But pay attention: this doesn’t guarantee any type of return; it just reduces the risk level. Many people equate getting scammed with losing most of their money, which is not true. Sometimes you just invest at the wrong time.
Investing in trends is risky, but not all trends are the same
If you hop on the trend when it is about to expire, you will lose most of your money. Unless the trend is set to emerge again, it is possible if these are revolutionary world-changing products. And you can definitely say it about AI.
This industry will change our lives, so I expect the AI trend to explode with increased perception in mass consciousness across the globe, which includes massive downtrends and high volatility until the industry matures.
Almost all AI projects have at least multiplied by 3x already, and 50x overvaluations in the next bull run are likely. So it is time to research them now and find the next AI $ETH or $BTC.
What strategy should choose for AI coins?
The short-term is amazing to research, but mixed. So I’m looking at the long game. I do:
- DCA (dollar cost average) for big, stable projects;
- a high-risk sub-section of undervalued gems;
- early-stage venture capital deals;
- AI trading subsection.
Let’s talk more about the first two points.
8 biggest AI tokens/projects I consider prospective and stable
- $GRT — The Graph. Rumored to be “the Google of crypto,” The Graph is an indexing protocol for searching prominent blockchains. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, and call subgraphs, making data easily accessible.
- $AGIX — SingularityNET. The project’s overall goal is to make it possible for consumers to acquire AI services from a variety of AI agents on the platform, allowing anyone to access AI technology or take part in its development.
- $FET — Fetch.ai. It is a platform that offers the resources and framework required to create an AI-based digital economy. It lets anyone build and deploy AI services at scale.
- $OCEAN — Ocean Protocol. By developing a decentralized data exchange, they hope to unleash the data produced by artificial intelligence. The protocol allows anyone with in-demand datasets to tokenize their data and make it available on the Ocean Market.
- $ALI — Alethea AI. It is a protocol that allows for an Intelligent Metaverse populated with communicative and intelligent NFTs (iNFTs). Integrating AI animation, interaction, and generative AI capabilities into NFTs will be the new norm.
- $RLC — iExec. They help businesses get scalable, safe, and convenient access to the services, data, and computing resources they require. A virtual cloud infrastructure that offers high-performance computing services on demand makes this possible.
- $NMR — Numerai. It allows data scientists and developers to experiment and build more reliable machine-learning models. The objective of the platform is to decentralize data science and enable developers to compete in building powerful machine-learning prediction models.
- $CQT — Covalent. It is a multi-chain unified API that makes billions of data points from many blockchains visible. The platform acts as an indexing and querying solution for blockchains, giving developers access to useful data to assist them in better-allocating resources.
And here are 8 potential degens
Warning! Investing in them is not recommended for newbies. Most of the projects are small caps, and the likelihood of scams, rug-pulls, and copycats has increased.
- $BOTTO — Botto. Botto is a combination of AI algorithms, including Stable Diffusion, VQGAN + CLIP, GPT-3, and others. It uses the community’s votes to decide what to make each week and mints the most popular weekly image as an NFT for auction on SuperRare.
- $GLQ — GraphLinq Protocol. The goal of GraphLinq is to provide a way to interact with the blockchain and any connected systems effortlessly without knowing how to code. Users can run a graph to execute different processes over the blockchain to automate their tasks.
- $KAT — Kambria. Kambria is an open innovation platform for Deep Tech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT). Via their platform with the NFT IP Marketplace and DAOs, anyone can collaborate in researching, developing, and commercializing deep tech solutions and get rewarded fairly.
- $ASTO — Altered State Machine. Their protocol allows anyone to own, train, and trade unique Artificial Intelligence via digital ASM Brains. ASM Brains can be used within avatars, games, worlds, and other Metaverse applications, that are powered by AI, owned by you, and traded as an NFT.
- $DBC — DeepBrain Chain. The vision of DeepBrain Chain is to build an infinitely scalable distributed high-performance computing network and become the most important computing infrastructure in the era of the AI metaverse.
- $ORAI — Oraichain. It is the world’s first AI-powered oracle and AI Layer 1 with a complete AI ecosystem. It serves as a foundational layer for the creation of a new generation of smart contracts and Dapps.
- $VAI — VAIOT. In order to provide automated services and transactions, they offer a portfolio of blockchain-based AI assistants and on-chain Intelligent Contracts to both enterprises and consumers. They are also partnered with IBM.
- $MAN — Matrix AI Network. They compare themselves to NeuraLink by Elon Musk. Any user can use the tools on Matrix to upload and store their brain wave data.
I am also looking into $CAI, $BDP, $IMGNA, and $PIXIA.