With the growth of crypto adoption and awareness of digital funds, their usage is increasing too, stimulating the whole infrastructure of the crypto market to develop and change. Thus, some large crypto exchanges have emerged offering infrastructure for large traders and investors to work with their digital funds. An institutional trading platform is a large exchange where huge amounts of funds can be traded. Such platforms offer additional services to their wealthy clients, such as earning profit from market making, investing, futures trading, or even partnering and conducting coin listing of their own crypto projects.
Some experienced traders often think about creating their own platform for trading. Constructing a crypto exchange from the ground up is a time-consuming process, typically taking one to two years, with costs exceeding a hundred dollars for development and launch. Let’s see how to do it much more easily.
What Does It Mean to Use a White Label Crypto Trading Platform and Why Do That?
A white label crypto exchange refers to a ready-made, customizable crypto trading platform that is developed by a third-party service provider and can be rebranded and customized by another entity for their use. This option allows businesses or individuals to launch their own crypto exchanges without the need to build the new platform from scratch.
The brand new newsletter with insights, market analysis and daily opportunities.
Let’s grow together!
White label crypto exchange software refers to a pre-built, customizable platform developed by a third-party provider. This software solution is ready-made and can be easily rebranded and customized by businesses or individuals looking to launch their own cryptocurrency exchange.
Characteristics of a White Label Crypto Trading Platform
Using white label exchanges brings the following benefits:
- Ready-made crypto exchange solution. White label exchanges come pre-built with essential features, functionalities, and infrastructure. This eliminates the need for extensive development work, allowing for a quicker project launch.
- Customizable branding. The term “white label” implies that the platform is a blank canvas ready for branding. Businesses can customize the exchange with their logo, color schemes, and other branding elements, creating a brand’s identity.
- Quick deployment. Businesses can significantly reduce the time it takes to launch a crypto exchange by opting for a white label solution.
- Cost-effective. Developing a crypto exchange from scratch can be resource-intensive. White label solutions offer a cost-effective alternative as businesses pay for the existing infrastructure and then customize it to suit their needs.
- Technical support. White label providers often provide technical support, maintenance, and updates for their platforms. This ensures that the exchange remains secure, compliant, and up-to-date with the latest technological developments.
- Scalability. White label exchanges are designed to be scalable. As the business grows and attracts more users, the platform can be expanded and adapted to handle increased trading volumes.
White label exchange serves as a turnkey solution for businesses looking to enter the crypto exchange market. It provides a foundation that can be modified to meet specific business requirements while offering a quicker and more cost-effective route to market compared to building an exchange from scratch.